The Ryan Center for Sports Medicine at BU
The Ryan Center for Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation helps athletes and active individuals get more from life by fully participating in the activities they love. So we treat the whole person—not just the pain – with a multi-disciplinary team of physicians and health care professionals at a single convenient location on the Boston University campus. Together, we offer a comprehensive range of services.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal issues
- On-site X-rays
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Return-to-participation decisions and management
- State-of-the-art concussion management
Physical Therapy Services
A range of physical therapy services are provided by the Boston University Physical Therapy Center, and include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Musculoskeletal spine care
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports and orthopedic injuries
Provided by the Boston University Sargent Choice Nutrition Center, nutrition services available include:
- Comprehensive dietary analysis
- Nutrition counseling for health concerns
- Personalized food plans
Athletic Training Services
Training services are provided by the Boston University College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences at Sargent College, and provide care for high school, club and college athletic teams.
For more information on The Ryan Center for Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, please visit our website. To make an appointment or if you have questions, please call 617.358.3400. To request an appointment online, please fill out the form.