What to Expect
Please arrive for your appointment ten minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- Wear comfortable fitting clothes
- Bring any relevant paperwork and records
Your Physical Therapist will greet you and do the following:
For Initial Evaluation
- Obtain a complete physical history
- Complete a physical examination of the affected area
- Create a course of treatment
Once the evaluation is over, the Physical Therapist will recommend how many visits/treatments you require. You may be asked to come in once a week or more frequently depending on your care plan.