Pediatrics – Comprehensive Care Program (CCP)
The Comprehensive Care Program (CCP) provides patient-centered, pediatric primary health care for infants, children and youth with special health care needs. We practice state-of-the-art, evidence-based medicine for children from birth to 21 years of age with developmental disabilities, chronic illnesses and/or complex medical conditions.
We offer the following special services:
- Enhanced Primary Health Care for preventive and routine health care
- Family Support 24/7 for Children with Special Needs, including on-call coverage for medical issues
- Case Management for Children with Disabilities to coordinate various aspects of medical, social, nursing and support services
- Child Advocacy to help parents advocate more effectively for services through public and private agencies
- Multidisciplinary Coordination of Care and Specialty Visits with other pediatric services when possible, including Pulmonary/Allergy, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Neurology, Occupational Therapy, Nutrition, Social Work and Advocacy
We schedule visits with all of the
specialists you may need to see at
the time of your visit.