The Child Protection Team:
- Provides case consultation to BMC staff 24/7
- Maintains data on all child maltreatment reports filed by BMC staff.
- Liaison to: Department of Children and Families, Boston Police Department, Suffolk County District Attorney's Office, Children's Advocacy Center of Suffolk County, Boston Public Schools and Primary Care Providers.
- Meets regularly for case discussion as a team and with BMC staff.
- Provide training/education to BMC staff in addition to outside agencies.