Pediatrics – The Grow Clinic
Our services extend beyond traditional medical treatment. We provide intensive social service and nutrition home visiting, not only to residences but also other settings where children are fed (day care, schools, etc.). Our very successful outreach program helps patients' families access essentials such as nutritious foods, clothing, transportation, proper housing and other fundamental necessities.
These special outreach services are the key to our clinic's success and survival and depend entirely on donations from the private sector. Contact us to learn more about charitable opportunities, including donations, volunteering and internships.
- Medical assessment and treatment
- Nutritional assessment and counseling
- Social worker assessment
- Developmental assessment
- Child Psychiatry brief consultations
- Home health education
- Referral to BMC Food Pantry specialized nutritional supplements if not covered by insurance
- Referral to Medical-Legal Partnership Boston
- Taxi service to and from Grow Clinic appointments for selected fragile patients
- Camperships (as funding permits)