We’re Taking Your Health to a Great New Place
Boston Medical Center’s Shapiro Center brings world-class outpatient care to your community. It has the top doctors and outpatient services you need… all in one spacious, state-of-the-art facility.
- As Boston’s newest outpatient care facility, the patient-centered, friendly environment is designed to maximize comfort and privacy.
- Featuring a quarter-of-a-million square feet of clinic space, the Shapiro Center houses a number of outpatient services, key support services and a bright, spacious patient café.
- The physicians who care for you at BMC are among the best in their field. Many are recognized as ‘Top Doctors’ in their medical and surgical specialties by publications such as Boston magazine (68 BMC doctors honored) and U.S. News & World Report (101 BMC doctors honored).
- The nine-story building sits at the heart of the BMC campus in Boston’s historic South End.
Conveniently located at 725 Albany Street on the corner of East Concord Street (one block from Massachusetts Avenue), the building offers a drop-off area and parking in the nearby 710 Albany Street Parking Garage.
Setting a new standard for sustainable design among Boston health center facilities, the Shapiro Center employs environmentally sensitive materials and technologies including energy-efficient and water conserving features for mechanical, electrical and architectural systems.
The following services are located in the Carl J. and Ruth Shapiro Ambulatory Care Center:
There are new, additional locations for the following services in the Shapiro Center:
- Laboratory Medicine (Phlebotomy)
- Patient Financial Services
BMC’s Shapiro Center houses a number of outpatient services, key support services and a bright, spacious patient café.
As BMC’s newest outpatient care facility, the Shapiro Center’s patient-centered, friendly environment is designed to maximize comfort and privacy.