Make an Appointment
If you know the name of the health care provider or department at Boston Medical Center...
Please call the provider or department directly to schedule an appointment. Please use the online Directory of Physicians & Specialists or go to Our Services to locate the department´s website to find the appropriate phone number for your call.
If you don´t know which provider or department you should see...
Please call BMC´s BMC Connect for Patients line toll-free at 800.841.4325. The BMC Connect is available Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm. After normal business hours, callers may leave a message to be returned the following business day by a nurse.
Remember, if you have an emergency, please dial 911!
About BMC Connect
Directory of Physicians and Specialists
Directory of Departments, Programs & Services
When You Arrive
- Please have some method of identification available, preferably with a picture.
- Please bring all insurance information with you when you come for your scheduled appointment.
- If you are uninsured or underinsured, please bring 3 of the most current paystubs from either yourself or a nearest family member who is currently employed.
- Know the name of your doctor or referring physician or reason for appointment.
- Please have your referral number with you.
Community Health Centers
Exceptional medical care for you and your family is available close to home at any of the 14 Boston HealthNet Community Health Centers. Through a partnership with Boston Medical Center and the Boston University School of Medicine, you have access to many of the finest doctors and specialized care in New England. Visit Boston HealthNet to find a community health center near you.