BMC Campus Redesign
Please bookmark this page to stay updated on our campus redesign.
The BMC campus redesign is a long-term project that will take several years to complete. Construction activities began on the Menino campus in early 2014 and we anticipate they will be completed in 2018.
Construction Activities in 2015
- Walk-in ED entrance temporarily moved from Albany Street to the main entrance of Menino Pavilion on Harrison Avenue
- Moakley addition construction continues and exterior is completed
- Women and Infants’ Center will be consolidated to the third floor of Yawkey
- Renovations to the Yawkey lobby and mezzanine level including a new cafeteria, and demonstration kitchen is completed
- Construction of new addition to Menino Pavilion continues
- The BMC Gift Shop, located in the Menino Lobby, is closed for construction. It will re-open in fall, 2015.
Clinical Departments Moves
Clinical areas were relocated in Yawkey and Menino to make way for construction. Patients were notified in advance of the moves and campus signage was updated to reflect new locations.
- Emergency Department Walk-In Entrance Relocated to Harrison Avenue/Menino Atrium
- Geriatrics Clinic is now located on Shapiro 9.
- Blood draw lab on Yawkey 3 was relocated to Yawkey 1.
- Anticoagulation Clinic is located on Shapiro LL (Lower Level).
- Tuberculosis (TB) is located on Preston 5.
If you have any questions about clinic relocations, please call (617) 638-4144.